Published on January 11th, 2018 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, January 11th, 2018
CES is going on this week in Las Vegas. Although we expect the press to be distracted by that, we didn’t expect Apple TV app developers to be, too. Or maybe it’s Apple and they just haven’t been approving apps. Still, we were able to find some gems.
New Apple TV Apps:
- Fluidity ($0.99) – It just looks cool. Fluidity is a fluid dynamics simulation that you can control with your fingertips. Relax, and let the colors take over. “I can see the music!”
- Lineage Journey (Free) – Why sum up when you can quote? “History shapes identity; identity defines mission and a clear mission determines the trajectory of your entire life. So sit back and enjoy the journey.” Understand? Good.
- Butt and Legs Workout Pro ($3.99) – A slow of workout apps from Diamond App Group hit Apple TV this week. You can see them all here, or you can do what we did and just focus on your butt and legs. There’s a free version, too, but I think it’s time we get serious.
- EpocCam Viewer (Free) – Grab the EpocCam app for iOS ($5.99) and combine it with the EpocCam Viewer to turn your iPhone into security cam / baby monitor to view on your Apple TV.
Updated Apple TV Apps:
- Mega Hit FM (Free) – With the assistance of Google Translate, “Today’s hits are alternated by the biggest hits of the time and the best Spanish-language tracks, which emphasize the sunny character of the station once again.” So, good?