Published on April 12th, 2018 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, April 12th, 2018
This week’s new and updated apps will help you take a trip around the world by atlas or by webcam. We’ve also got fitness apps for all ages, a couple excellent games, international music, indoor football and more. Follow the links that pique your interests!
New Apple TV Apps:
- Mobo Kids Puzzle World – Take your kids on an enlightening and entertaining trip around the world with this interactive atlas. No in-app purchases or advertisements.
- Super Ninja Boy Run Premium – This app’s title could sure use some punctuation, but that likely won’t matter to fans of endless runners. Test your reflexes and your memory as you help the super ninja-boy run across 120 available levels.
- Spiro100 TV – Fitness classes in dance, yoga, tai chi, strength, cardio, posture, fall prevention and more from the top active aging specialists in the world.
Updated Apple TV Apps:
- Asphalt 8: Airborne – Five new vehicles, an all-new special event series, revamped daily tasks and more arrive in the update to this award-winning racing game from Gameloft. Looks amazing and plays beautifully on your Apple TV.
- Midnight Pulp – Movies & TV – For those of you who used to stay up late on weekends searching for the most bizarre show on UHF and early cable. Watch hard-to-find horror films, digitally remastered kung fu movies, exploitation movies and much more.
- Arena Football League – You know what? Forget about the NFL draft and OTAs. They’re boring, you just don’t have anything else to do…unless you get the Arena Football League app. The regular season opens tomorrow. Go, Gladiators!
- Zova Workout & Fitness Trainer – High-intensity interval training (HIIT) and circuit classes that focus on increasing your heart rate and burning calories, as well as full body resistance workouts to improve your core strength. This award-winning app even has celebrity classes!
- EarthCamTV – A 24-hour live webcam network. Check out the best views from EarthCam’s collection of global cameras. You don’t get to choose the camera, but they’re programmed for viewing during optimal activity.
- MUBI – Can’t decide what movie to watch? Let others decide for you! “Film experts” hand-pick a new movie each day, which then disappears after 30. That gives you 30 movies from which to pick at any given time on a rotational basis.
- Radio Javan – The best Persian music and entertainment from Radio Javan. The newest released songs with exclusive artists only available on RJ.