Published on February 2nd, 2018 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, February 2nd, 2018
We were so geared up for the release of YouTube TV for Apple TV yesterday that we neglected to bring you the rest of the new Apple TV apps. Better late than never, especially if you’re into time lapse photography, adventure sports, Telemundo and games.
New Apple TV Apps:
- Time-lapse Loops – A good substitution for that ’80s new age music video channel we still don’t have.
- System Info – View Free Space – A handy way to check the state of your Apple TV. View free space, number of CPU cores, thermal state, uptime, amount of RAM/memory, tvOS version and more.
Updated Apple TV Apps:
- Adventure Sports Network – “Adventure Sports Network is for anyone who values experiences over possessions and is more comfortable outdoors than in.” The rest of us can stay inside and watch them with this app.
- LEGO Friends: Heartlake Rush – The girls of LEGO Friends jump, duck, and swerve through the busy streets of Heartlake City, endangering the lives of everyone around them.
- Amazon Prime Video – Because Amazon caught you checking out YouTube TV. “Hey, remember me?”
- The Unique Game – “Let’s repeat the non-conformist oath! I promise to be different! I promise to be unique! I promise not to repeat things other people say!” The more unique your answers, the better your score.
- Telemundo 51 – Twelve separate Telemundo Apple TV apps were updated on Wednesday. Choose your channel and get up to date