Published on January 25th, 2018 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, January 25th, 2018
Ever play Bingo and wonder what it would be like without all those pesky math-like numbers? Well, here you go. We’ve also got app updates from FOX and NBC, some horse guardians, and the chance to color your dogs without getting in trouble, for once.
And hey, if you click through these links on your Mac, ignore the “This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices” warning. They’re available for tvOS, too. Apple’s just not too bright sometimes.
New Apple TV Apps:
- Alphabet Bingo (Free) – Like Bingo, but with letters…and no cash prizes.
Updated Apple TV Apps:
- EverRun – The Horse Guardians (Free with IAPs) – You know with a name like “Horse Guardians” that the terms “magical” and “magnificent” would be in the description. Run, explore, dress up and groom in an effort to return all of the lost magical petals to the Everbloom Tree.
- FOX NOW: On Demand & Live TV (Free) – Watch your favorite FOX, FX, FXX and National Geographic shows. Content availability varies on whether you’re logging in through a TV provider, but I’m sure you’ll get more of The Orville than you need see either way.
- Hauppauge myTV for Apple TV (Free) – And how, exactly, does one Hauppauge one’s TV? With this app and the Hauppauge Cordcutter TV receiver. Watch, pause and record live over-the-air TV to view on your Apple TV or iOS device.
- Coloring Your Dogs (Free with IAPs) – Anything to stop you from coloring my dog, I suppose. Turn your Apple TV into a coloring book.
- The NBC App – Stream TV Shows (Free) – You know how these work. What I want to point out here is that the NBC App provides free access to throwback shows like Knight Rider and Amazing Stories. You can bet I’m going home tonight to see if Family Dog is on there.