Published on March 29th, 2018 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, March 29th, 2018
Plenty to choose from in this week’s update, including a fantastic new arcade action game, a chance to learn iOS programming, digital access to the Masters Tournament and digital access to Korean, Chinese and Japanese television. Personally, I’m looking forward to sitting down with my mom and enjoying some ManilowTV.
New Apple TV Apps:
- Hyperforma – We drew your attention to this arcade action game earlier this month, and it’s now available for purchase. Yes, purchase…no IAPs, just buy and enjoy.
- Gamer World News – A channel dedicated to eSports and gaming news from around the globe. You may not be able to play a lot of games on your Apple TV, but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch people play games on it.
- Mercedes-Benz SmartTV – Apple TV content as glamorous as the people who drive their cars in the commercials. “Bridge the gap between motors and the world of fashion, lifestyle and history.”
- Code With Chris – Use your Apple TV to learn how to build iOS apps. Then do us a favor and convert them to tvOS apps. Thanks.
Updated Apple TV Apps:
- Subdivision Infinity – New missions have been added to this “… pulse-pounding sci-fi 3D space shooter.”
- Streaks Workout – You’ve got an Apple TV and a floor, so put them to use with this personal trainer app. 3o equipment-free exercises from which to choose.
- The Masters Tournament – The official app of the Masters Tournament has been updated for 2018. Includes live simulcast broadcast coverage from Augusta, Georgia, April 3rd through the 9th.
- King of Thieves – The Spring Event for this PVP game brings a new egg hunt and a new guild system.
- DramaFever – Stream Your Shows – The best in romance, comedy, drama and suspense TV shows & movies…translated from their native Korea, China and Japan. Don’t even act like you’re not on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens in I’m Not a Robot and 10 Miles of Peach Blossoms.
- ManilowTV – $9.95 a month for access to five concerts a month hand-picked from Barry’s personal archive. You act like you don’t want it, but admit it…the guy knows how to write and deliver a quality pop song.