Published on February 4th, 2019 | by Kirk Hiner0
Apple TV users can now try Pine Breathing for free
Last month we told you about a new breathing and relaxation app called Pine Breathing. Designed to remind you to take some time each day for breathing exercises and then guide you through them, Pine Breathing was released in January for $4.99, ad-free.
Most of us have busy on-the-go lifestyles and might not have five or ten minutes to meditate and relax. That is where Pine come in. Pine is there for you to take quick, one minute breaks to sit back, relax, and collect your thoughts throughout the day. After completing each breathing exercise, Pine presents you with a quote about meditation, stress, and self-care.
The app is still ad-free, but Bean’s Bytes has altered the payment method. Initially, the following five included breathing exercises were included with your purchase:
- Relax – decompress when you feel anxiety building up in you
- Simple – take a minute, collect your thoughts and be peaceful
- Energize – a surprising amount of energy in one minute
- Box Breathing – helps to improve your concentration and regulate the autonomic nervous system
- Sleep – wind down after a long day and get a regenerative sleep every night
Pine Breathing can now be downloaded for free, but you only get the Relax and Simple exercises. Unlocking Energize, Box Breathing, and Sleep requires a one-time $1.99 purchase, making the whole package $3.00 cheaper than the original release.
The update also adds Apple Watch compatibility.