Published on February 24th, 2019 | by Kirk Hiner0
Calm Radio – Relaxing Music on Apple TV
If you’re looking for apps to help you relax and focus, you’ll certainly want to take a look at Calm Radio – Relaxing Music for Apple TV. More than what the name implies, Calm Radio – Relaxing Music offers around 300 channels of relaxation music, meditation focus study, and sleep music and nature sounds. The radio portion comes in the form “the world’s largest collection of classical music channels,” featuring symphonies, sonatas, choirs, and more.
It’s all set up to help you focus on work and—when it’s time to rest—focus on sleep.
The content is delivered by Calm Radio, a classical, jazz, world and relaxation music streaming service. Along with Apple TV, the app is available for mobile devices, macOS and Windows computers, and many other set-top boxes and TVs. Although the app is available for free, a subscription is required to unlock up to 300 channels and nature sounds, including:
- Sleep music
- Focus and study music such as Peaceful Piano
- Meditation music such as Om and Mantra
- White noise channels such as beach waves
- Health and Wellness music channels such as Spa and Zen
- Relax channels such as Sleep
- 43 Classical music channels broken out by sonatas, symphonies, choir, piano, etc.
- 43 classical composer-specific channels such as Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, and Vivaldi
- 63 nature sounds for sleeping and tinnitus
Additional premium member features include:
- Unlimited listening with no advertisements or interruptions
- The ability to mix music and up to 3 additional nature sounds together to create your own environmental soundscape
- A sleep timer
- The ability to save your favorites
- HD audio with an equalizer to customize your preferred tone settings
- Background videos
- the ability to skip tracks
- Airplay support
Calm Radio – Relaxing Music is available for free in the App Store. A subscription will cost you $8.99 a month or $88.99 a year.
For more information, visit calmradio.com.