Published on January 9th, 2019 | by Kirk Hiner0
Find time to relax with Pine Breathing for Apple TV
As anyone with an Apple Watch knows, taking some time out of your day to just sit back and breathe—if even for just a minute—is a very good thing. On January 15th, Bean’s Bytes will take these moments of relaxation and reflection a few steps further with the release of Pine Breathing for Apple TV and iOS devices.
Designed to fit snugly between the rest of your daily duties, Pine offers five breathing exercises served up in one-minute sessions:
- Relax is a great way to decompress when you feel anxiety building up in you.
- Simple is designed to help you take a minute, collect your thoughts and be peaceful.
- Energize gives you a surprising amount of energy in one minute.
- Box Breathing is used by professionals around the world and helps improve your concentration and regulate the autonomic nervous system.
- Sleep helps you wind down after a long day and get a regenerative sleep every night.
Peaceful music plays in each as you breathe, and reminders can be set to make sure you don’t miss your sessions.
After completing each breathing exercise, Pine will present you a new quote about mediation, stress, and self-care. Your breathing exercises are tracked and displayed in your customizable profile within the Pine App, and your “Mindfulness Minutes” can be synced with Apple’s Health App.