Published on November 29th, 2017 | by Brad Gibson0
Hulu lands streaming rights to multiple Disney/ABC shows
Hulu has secured the subscription streaming rights to a number of Disney/ABC shows, including the drama “Designated Survivor” and “Revenge,” the streaming service announced Wednesday.
The company said nine programs will be the exclusive home of the programming. They include…
- “Designated Survivor”, now in its second season, starring Kiefer Sutherland. All past episodes of the show are now available.
- All four seasons of “Revenge” that will be available on Hulu on December 7th.
- The ABC drama series “The Catch”. All past episodes of the show are now available.
- The action-adventure series “Marvel’s Agent Carter”. All past episodes of the show are now available.
- The sci-fi series “Shadowhunters,” now in its second season. All past episodes of the show are now available.
- The sitcom “Blossom” now available to stream in its entirety on Hulu.
- The cult series “Bunheads:” available to stream on Hulu December 14th.
- The comedy series “Cougar Town” coming to Hulu in 2018.
- The crime drama “Perception” coming to Hulu in 2018.
The Walt Disney Company, the owner of the ABC Television Group, is a 30 percent stakeholder in Hulu.
This is not the first deal between the two parties to stream Disney content on Hulu. On June 16, 2016, Hulu announced a deal with the Disney-ABC Television Group for the exclusive streaming rights to past seasons of seven Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD series, and more than 20 Disney Channel original movies.
Hulu has been available on Apple TV since June of 2010 and is available through the AppStore.