Published on September 26th, 2018 | by Brad Gibson0
Pluto TV announces 8 new channels
The Internet-based and Apple TV-ready platform Pluto TV has announced it will launch eight new channels – two of them already live – focused on comedy, drama, westerns to documentaries.
The new channels are…
- Pluto TV Comedy (now available)
- Pluto TV Drama (now available)
- Pluto TV Thrillers (coming soon)
- Pluto TV Family (coming soon)
- Pluto TV Westerns (coming soon)
- Pluto TV Romance (coming soon)
- Pluto TV Indies (coming soon)
- Pluto TV Documentaries (coming soon)
A free service that generates revenue from video advertisements between programming, Pluto TV is available as a standalone app on the Apple TV App Store at this link. The company says it reaches over 6 million monthly active users and has been available on Apple TV since February 2014.