Published on October 28th, 2017 | by Brad Gibson0
TruTV app comes to Apple TV
The comedy-based reality channel truTV has debuted on Apple TV with on-demand episodes of shows like Impractical Jokers, Adam Ruins Everything, the Carbonaro Effect, as well as live east coast and west coast feeds of the network.
The channel also a partner in airing the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship in March of each year.
truTV requires viewers to subscribe to a participating TV provider to get the full benefit of the channel. If you do not have a cable or satellite account you can still watch a limited number of unlocked episodes.
The app is available at now charge through the Apple TV AppStore with details at this link.
truTV’s Apple TV channel offers the following content…
- Adam Ruins Everything – 13 episodes
- Billy on the Street – 9 episodes
- The Carbonaro Effect – 12 episodes
- Chris Gethard Live – 11 episodes
- Comedy Knockout – 18 episodes
- Greatest Ever – 10 episodes
- Hack My Life – 10 episodes
- Hack My Life – Inside Hacks – 5 episodes
- I’m Sorry – 19 episodes
- Impractical Jokers – 25 episodes
- Impractical Jokers After Party – 9 episodes
- Impractical Jokers – Inside Jokes – 12 episodes
- Jon Glaser Loves GEAR – 10 episodes
- Rachel Dratch’s Late Night Snack – 10 episodes
- Talk Show the Game Show – 16 episodes
- Those Who Can’t – 22 episodes
- Upscale – 10 episodes
- You Can Do Better – 17 episodes
truTV is owned by Turner Broadcasting, a division of Time Warner. As of January 2016, truTV was available across multiple platforms to approximately 90 million households in America out of the 119.6 million TV homes available. In spring 2017, the number of people in the U.S. who watched truTV amounted to 16.18 million within a period of 7 days, according to the statistical portal, statistia.