Published on April 4th, 2019 | by Kirk Hiner0
What’s new for Apple TV, April 4th, 2019
We’ve got some catching up to do, having missed last week’s new Apple TV app update due to vacation. So, let’s dig in to see what’s been released over the past two weeks.
Prices provided below are accurate at press time. Free downloads are for the app only and may require a subscription or in-app purchases for full functionality.
New Apple TV Apps:
- Endurance Sports TV (free) – Hundreds of hours of high-quality endurance sports videos from around the world. You know, in case you’re not tired of all your Facebook friends bragging about the latest race they ran.
- Countries Quiz TV ($0.99) – Guess the country from the photo. Single and two-player modes.
- Gallery of Generative Art (free) – Art pieces written in code and rendered live on your Apple TV…so snooty robots can look at the results and say, “Pff. I could’ve done that!”
- Infuse Pro 6 ($24.99) – A major new release for the popular media playback and streaming app. Check out our full coverage of the free version.
- Wrapped In Mystery ($2.99) – Find a great artifact that the gods provided a thousand years ago to save Good Dreamland from evil forces. Ten full levels of puzzles and quests.
- RGT Screen (free) – A diverse virtual world to be paired with your RGT cycling app. Includes some of the most iconic cycling roads from around the world.
- Rush Rally 3 ($3.99) – “… the most realistic rally simulation on your mobile” looks and plays even better on your Apple TV. Check out our full coverage.
- Fowler’s Makery & Mischief (free) – A channel dedicated to History Channel’s Alone winner and YouTuber Zachary Fowler. I guess this is the kind of thing you can do when you win $500,000 on a game show.
- Audi Media-TV (free) – 4K Audi content and live streams of the latest world premieres and events. I know enough Audi owners to understand that this is the kind of thing they love.
- USGA (free) – The official app of golf’s governing body. Offers exclusive live streaming of the U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open, U.S. Senior Open, U.S. Women’s Amateur, and U.S. Amateur tournaments.